[Cdt-l] Your thoughts?

Doug-Sue doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Fri May 1 16:16:45 CDT 2009

BlankJason, why not just do the Colorado trail this summer and see if you like long distance hiking.  That would be a great experience in itself- you certainly wouldn't be disappointed.  Or just take 2- 3 months and do the CDT in Colo border to border.  What a trip that is!

It might be a bit late to start planning a CDT hike for this year.
-Red Doug