[Cdt-l] Need help

catherine at haringrealty.com catherine at haringrealty.com
Wed Sep 23 05:46:05 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to locate my uncle Tom Everly "Tumbles".  His friends have set up a notification for him to contact me.  I had a response from a hiker and his wife that last saw him on May 25, around the time we lost contact with him.  They said he was South of Grants around the lava area and traveling that night with someone named "Opto".

Is it possible for me to get some type of notification added that if anyone has seen "Opto" to have him contact me.  I am very worried about my uncle as we have not heard anything and he knows how to find a computer to use in order to stay in touch.

My uncle always always called me "Hollywood".  I thought maybe we could put my nickname on my looking for "Tumbles".

Any help would be appreciated or if you could point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

Catherine Cook
Cell 419.989.1200
Office 419.756.8383