[Cdt-l] Damian Spring NM29

Brian Dickson briansolar1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 15:02:44 CDT 2010

yes I agree with Dylan.

Damian Spring is north of Wagontongue Mountain as marked on Jonathon's map NM29. We found it after a little hunting around, its in a rocky gully, but it was dry in Spring 2009 for us as well. Probably best NB to head for the road via the windmill, trail angel supply or hitch to Reserve (or good water at NM27 Valle tio Vinces).
The burn north of Wagontongue Mountain by the way is very short, maybe 500m and NB we found the trail in the woods again by looking to the right (east). Its not too bad, if you have made it this far its a breeze. Martina had a blistered foot and did this section with one trail shoe and one flip-flop!

brian
www.pbase.com/briansolar1