[Cdt-l] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: hiking alone?

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 11:47:23 CST 2010

I agree with the carrying of a SPOT indicator - you don't have to use it every night but it's there in case of an emergency - it saved goatmans life - he couldn't get to his packs for food and water since they were on his goats and they wandered away some to eat

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM