[Cdt-l] Cattle Dung Trail (was: Cattle Divide Trail )

stumpknocker stumpknocker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 04:53:10 CST 2010

Well said Jim.  Thanks!!

I've only walked NM so far, but thank goodness for all the cattle water
through that state.  It was great!!

When I go to town, I'll have my burger cooked medium with all the fixin's.
:-)

La Ventana Steak House in Grants, NM is not mentioned in any info I had
about that town, but I asked some locals about the best place to get a steak
in town and they directed me to this hidden jewel.  I may not have gone
inside from the looks of the building on the outside, but once inside, it
was very nice....and I had the best steak I've had in years there.  La
Ventana Steak House was off any main roads, so you wouldn't find it without
asking.  The place was packed full of locals too.

--
_