[Cdt-l] Electronics

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:07:23 CST 2010

LOL!!!

I'l answer, but it's not the answer you're looking for.

On my AT hike I had a flashlite and a 35mm camera.  For the first CDT hike I had a

flashlite and a 35mm camera. For the PCT, I had a camera and a mini-flashlite.

For the second CDT hike, I had a headlamp - and a digital camera. For the GDT, I

carried a headlamp and a bigger digital camera.  For the AT and PCT this year, I'll

carry a headlamp and that same "bigger" digital camera.

Simpler, lighter, cheaper and all that's even conceivably "necessary".  :)

YMMV

Walk softly,

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/