[Cdt-l] Electronics & Age

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:31:55 CST 2010

70

HYOH,

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/

From: doug-sue71 at comcast.net
To: Cdt-l at backcountry.net
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:37:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] Electronics & Age

Tumbleweed adds another twist to this electronics thread- sounds to me like he must be around 60 years of age.  I turned 61 in December.  I understand the need to keep in touch and I confess, if I do make it back on the long trail, I may have to think more seriously abut keeping in contact with my dear wife.  I sure scared her this year with the cancer thingy so I owe her now.

Anyway, I was wondering what ages are represented on the cdt-l.  Just curious.

I go by RedDoug, but I will be using the trail name Trew when I get out again, and I am, as I said, 61.