[Cdt-l] Wyoming - Stock Driveway?

cicelyb250 at aol.com cicelyb250 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 18:28:01 CST 2010

 You may also find some very old signs in those areas that say stock driveway.
  ahh sheep - a new line of info.  Just be aware that they are guarded by great Pyrenees dogs that do not like you!!  Walk softly as Jim says and keep telling them you are not a coyote or cougar looking to eat the lambs.  It worked for me.