[Cdt-l] Fwd: CDT completion rocker patch

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 12:49:27 CST 2010

how about "I did it"?

el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Haskel <norcalhiker at gmail.com>
To: CDT <cdt-l at backcountry.net>
Sent: Thu, Jan 7, 2010 3:17 pm
Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] CDT completion rocker patch

It seems kind of silly to print an arbitrary number on the patch. 2,500+, 2,600,
,700, 3,000... Especially considering that someone might finish the "trail"
aving hiked hundreds of miles less than someone else. 2,500+ is selling you
hort if you've hiked a lot more, and 3,000 would be a boastful exaggeration to
any. "Thruhiker" and "Section Hiker" have different meanings, but then to me,
ection Hikers become Thruhikers when they finish. Sort of.
My vote still stands with "Finisher" as it makes the point and is neutral. But I
lso would like to see the CDT patch with "Trash" underneath it :)
ttp://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/cdt-l