[Cdt-l] Big Sandy Lodge

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 12:10:22 CDT 2010

What the heck did those "previous" CDT hikers do anyways?!
>From what I can find out, Yogi's guide, the Ley Map comment, some prev CDT'er really pissed Big Sandy off to the point they don't want to deal with any of us.
When I passed through there I was sorely tempted to go talk to those people, just try and fix things. But I know from previous experience sometimes it is best to "let sleeping dogs lay".
Still, without giving away identities, Does anyone know what the heck happened?
Could be a lesson for future and present hikers.
Besides the gossip factor is just plain to juicy to ignore.. Oh, did I write that or think it?
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent from the CDT with my Peek