[Cdt-l] How to get to start for SOBO?

Ron Dobra ghsron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:02:14 CDT 2010

Jack...I agree. The eastbound train comes in before the daily shuttle,
but I was very lucky to get a space as they fill up...the "hiker
motel" (can't remember the name; re:Yogi) is a good place to stay if
you have to wait. I suggest trucking up to Waterton for the
start...good campground in town and a great walk down the lake. I'll
be starting my last section in Lima, MT on June 30th, so maybe if you
boogie and I mosey you'll catch up by the time I'm off in
Silverthorne, CO. Say hi to Rachel.
zen quake
greenville, maine