[Cdt-l] Camera search experience

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 13:58:37 CDT 2010

In their minds, obviously, but I've never had that  experience with any
other website -- ever -- period. They also put me on  their mailing list
without my permission. They also sent 2 more emails trying to  get the order. I
only thought they were going to ship my "reservation" as an  "order", until I
remembered they had no payment info. They asked at least 4  times for my
credit card info, They asked at least 6 times for my order  number. I don't
consider any of that behavior honest or ethical; I've never  been treated like
that by any other company, online or not.

End of  conversation; I've made my points -- 3 times!
Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 3/15/2010 12:48:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,