[Cdt-l] Fwd: Re: Thru-Hiker

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 14:11:45 CDT 2010

for those of you doing CC -
richard - joey is still trying to get to the start as far as I know - trekker bob should be at my place tonight - then silver - he should be starting at CC sun or mon

el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM

Keith-
?FYI the trail through the Burro's is clear.? Only the Northern slope of Burro Peak down to the FR has got any snow remaining.? Water is flowing well in several streams from Burro to Red Rock Road.? From Red Rock Road if given notice I can ferry from Red Rock Rd. into Silver.

Thanks
Richard
Burro Mt.