[Cdt-l] Fwd: Drug Bust in Columbus, NM

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 11:23:30 CST 2010

Yes, and sometimes they use dogs, who will find anything you  shouldn't be
carrying.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 11/12/2010 10:20:21 A.M. Central Standard Time,