[Cdt-l] Doc's

Doug Carlson doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 14:10:53 CDT 2011

Paul, thanks for the clarification on why doc's isn't in the CDTA guidebook.
I have heard many stories of Doc's- actually believed he was a real doc for
a long time.  whatever his personality is like doc is certainly part of the
NM CDT experience I wouldn't want to miss.

Nobo,  If I resupply in Mimbres, next resupply would be doc's and then
......?

Jim Wolf is in Colorado right now and he won't be sending out my NM guides
until after Sept 4.

-Trew