[Cdt-l] Snow in Winds

Ryley ryleyb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 13:02:46 CDT 2011

Fremont Trail, at least the parts on the CDT is totally snow free.  Texas Pass has one snow bank on the S side but I believe you could get around it (I glissaded down).  Knapsack Col I did not hit, but it looked fine from the base , and I talked to hikers headed over with no equipment, so probably fine?