[Cdt-l] NOBO

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 12:14:09 CST 2011

hi rich
there may be one spot you need to cache water from the border to here - there are plenty of water sources otherwise
you definitely want to do the gila's and it's canyon with a "few" river crossings
april 25th or around there is a good time to start
don't overpack the amount of food you have planned for the first 2 1/2 days - we have food in our "hiker box" from hikers that packed a lot more than they needed

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM