[Cdt-l] East Glacier to Chief Mtn Customs transportation?

Dylan Carlson carlsods at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:02:49 CDT 2011

The shuttle really is your best option.

When I started the PNT at Waterton, I hitched from East Glacier to Waterton
Township, and it took EIGHT different hitches, and about four hours.  The
shuttle is a sure thing, and you can count on it.

With summer daylight until 10:00pm, you'll still have plenty of time to hike
to Goat Haunt that first afternoon.

Dylan Carlson
CDT 2009
PNT 2006