[Cdt-l] East Glacier to Chief Mtn Customs transportation?

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 14:39:52 CDT 2011

I must hold the record for the fastest hitch from East Glacier to Waterton.
When working in East Glacier one summer I left there Saturday at noon after
getting off work, and in 2 hitches made it to Waterton, from there I took
the launch to Goat Haunt, then hiked the 13.5 miles to Boulder Pass, where I
met up with my buddies before dark.  That was 40 years ago. Don't think I
would do that now. -Ron