[Cdt-l] Take Action - Protect the CDT

Shannon Freix shannon at cdtrail.org
Wed Mar 2 17:08:43 CST 2011

CDTA needs your help! Please contact your delegates in DC to let them know your thoughts on protecting our trails, recreation and open spaces. Please go to this link to find more information about current issues that Congress is considering and how to contact them: http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs050/1102004018975/archive/1104696132760.html.

Conservation funds are getting cut back and slashed on Capitol Hill so it's important you let your elected delegates know what YOU think. This not only affects the way CDTA and other outdoor non-profits operate, but Congress' decisions will affect the protection and improvement of our public lands for many years into the future. Take Action!

Shannon Freix

Montana & Idaho Regional Representative

Continental Divide Trail Alliance
912 2nd Ave West

Kalispell, MT 59901

Phone:  406.781.0627

The Trail Unites Us

Donate. Support. Volunteer.
Visit  <http://www.cdtrail.org/> www.cdtrail.org and get involved!

P | Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail