[Cdt-l] Souther Terminus?

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 11:56:59 CST 2011

There's no one southern terminus.  In the past, hikers have used 3 or
four different spots.  From El Paso The border at Columbus would be the
most convenient and included in the Wolf guidebooks.  There's also the
border station in the Antelope Wells and Crazy Cook, the "official"
route, on dirt road, in the middle of nowhere..

Sly