[Cdt-l] Ride the Divide Movie

jaevans at pcisys.net jaevans at pcisys.net
Thu Mar 10 12:07:21 CST 2011

The movie was aired on the Documentary Channel a couple of months ago and
my wife and I watched it.  Very good documentary and my wife even enjoyed
it and she doesn't usually go for such.

One thing I found interesting was the major hurdle that the bikers all
seemed to have and that was "loneliness".  My gosh, they should try
thru-hiking the CDT over 5-6 months versus biking in 2 months.

Anyway, I do highly recommend seeing this.

John

> Saw a flyer for a local screening of "Ride the Divide" at work, but
> hadn't heard about on here.
..