[Cdt-l] snow

Brian Lewis brianle8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:41:53 CDT 2011

You've got that right about snow --- I think I just got through the south
San Juans by the skin of my teeth.  In Chama now, I'm taking the road walk
from here to Ghost Ranch.  Just walking a half mile to the grocery store
this late afternoon I was covered in snow by the time I arrived, and this is
at 7800 or so feet elevation.  Sounds like the weather should turn better on
Sunday.

       Gadget
On Oct 6, 2011 12:16 PM, <ks1007 at aol.com> wrote:
> our NM weather person said that SW CO could get a foot of snow today and
that NM northern mts will get snow tonight