[Cdt-l] Southbounders Update

Chad Killingsworth chadkillingsworth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:29:59 CDT 2011

Hui is out in front and should be near Cuba, NM. Fandango and I just got to
Chama and E.T. is right behind us. Most of the rest of the pack is within 2
weeks of us.

Piper
On Sep 26, 2011 9:27 AM, "Shannon Freix" <shannon at cdtrail.org> wrote:
> END-OF-SUMMER SALE: CDT Map Print for only $30
>

> Buy a CDT Full Map Trail Print before October 1st and get a screamin'
deal; only $30 (+ shipping, regular cost $40). This is a great way to
commemorate your thru-hike, your section hike or your summer adventures on
the Trail. Great idea for a gift, as well. The prints are full-color,
perfect for framing and the price is right!

> Click on the link to order your map and one for a friend today (limited
sale time, limited stock):
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs050/1102004018975/archive/1107773306085.html.

> Your purchase supports CDTA's work to construct and maintain the CDT. This
is a great way to give back! Thank you.