[Cdt-l] Black range resupply and water

Stephen Olshansky olshanskystephen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 11:22:15 CST 2012

TY all for the help with the black range resupply and water.
I just called Winston, N.M. And there is a well stocked general store there. I will prolly go there for resupply and water at some point.
Going to do a loop from silver city up and thru the blacks on the official Cdt. Staying with some local climbers who know the area and have been very helpful also.
Will post when done. Think Jerry and all are right about the stretch of 33 miles sans h2o is the crux
Thanks all for the help. Be headed out tomorrow for ten days or so.
THE BUCKHORN IS GREAT MUSIC AND GREAT GREEN CHILI! Go!
Life is a hike
Otter

Sent from my iPhone