[Cdt-l] Black range

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:17:35 CST 2012

Wouldn't that make it over 200 miles to resupply from Silver City if you
didn't go into Winston?

I'm looking at 2007 Ley maps on my  computer and they don't have the
mileages  labeled for the Black Mnt route but trying to measure the
difference in miles in Google Earth with the ruler tool, it doesn't
looks to be more like fifty miles.  Oh well, I'll take your word for it.

Does anyone happen to to have the kml data for the CDTS route from
Columbus  to the Middle Fork?

Sly