[Cdt-l] CDTA closing its doors

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 08:52:00 CST 2012

    As the thread on WB mentioned, the links for THE STORE and DONATIONS are missing over at the CDTA site.

So, something is going on...but who knows what.

Be nice to hear the official word.

Like Yogi, I take more of a corridor approach to the trail vs a designated route. But, there is no denying how much the CDTA has helped to preserve, protect and promote this trail.

I hope all is well otherwise a great resource and friend to the CDT has been lost.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags