[Cdt-l] Butte to 4-corners

Travis Naibert tnaibert at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:22:59 CST 2012

Janie-

I now live in Bozeman and I hiked the trail in 2011. I would be very
happy to pick you up in Butte and take you out to four corners in
early July if I am in the area, especially if I could hike a little
bit with you, I did the Anaconda route and have been sort of wondering
what the Butte Route is like. I doubt you will be able to find public
transit or a shuttle or many taxis to take you there, as it is way out
on a gravel road. Please let me know as your hike gets closer, if I
can't do it I may be able to talk a friend into helping.

Suspect (Travis) 2011
tnaibert at gmail.com