[Cdt-l] Jerry Waypooints, POI's and Jonathon Maps

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Tue Mar 6 12:31:08 CST 2012

Actually, I think the issue Scott raised was that the POI's he translated
via Babel did not show the ID (Mileages) of the waypoints.  This must be an
issue with the parameters invoked in Babel.  The Mileage is clearly used as
the identifier on the Garmin I installed the POI's on.

A better method of converting for other GPS makes would be to download the
individual state GPX files instead of POI's and run Babel on them.  This
always seems to work.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

 <mailto:bcss at bresnan.net> mailto:bcss at bresnan.net