[Cdt-l] Fwd: cache box's bootheel

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 13:16:35 CDT 2012

when I picked up my friend Li Brannfor's at CC we had 6 vehicle's intercept us with 7 agents right near the pavement - one had stayed back on the dirt road with a spike strip just in case we turned around and headed back to the  border
re: sam hughes - yes he is getting old and I don't know how many more years he can make the trip - he does use the $$ he gets from hikers to live on - if he does quit I may have someone else to do it

Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM