[Cdt-l] Walk in da woods

Bob Sartini bobsartini at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 06:13:43 CST 2012

In the book Bryson decided that he would call himself " a thruhiker" when
of course he didn't complete the trail.  I think that was what rankled
those that care about such things. He inspired me, and I've read everything
he's written, so  if it bothers people I can understand that.

--
Everything is in Walking Distance