[Cdt-l] cell phones

Bob Sartini bobsartini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:11:40 CDT 2012

You know I never see "roamimg" on my ATT phone anymore. Is it roaming and I
don't know it? More likely just get "no service"

I guess I'll just stick with my ATT phone. I'm not going to change just for
a trip. It suits me fine in the real world. I only need it near towns
anyway.

--
Everything is in Walking Distance