[Cdt-l] HOLY SMOKES!

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Fri Sep 28 12:56:49 CDT 2012

CDT Friends,

I'm very excited to give you an update since I sent my request to cdt-l
only a couple days ago.

*YOU HAVE HELPED ME RAISE $4000 FOR CDT MONTANA - IN TWO DAYS!!   *THANK
YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU - That's pretty amazing!

I don't know what you said to your friends and neighbors, but I'm so
excited for all the responses and new tallies that are coming in from the
accountant's office each hour. I cannot thank you enough for all the
support, the online donations and checks that you have so quickly pledged
to help me reach this goal. With these funds, we will help make 2013 a
great volunteer season on the CDT and match all the grants coming our way
to do more good work with our dedicated volunteers. In fact, let's raise
MORE than $1000! That just means more grant dollars and more trail work!
Don't stop now...

It's not too late: If you haven't made a contribution yet, join in the fun.
*We only have $1000 to gather up before midnight on Sunday.* That's only 20
more people giving at the $50 level. And only 10 at the $100 level. TODAY
ONLY: The first five online donations of $100 or more will receive a free
CDT Montana collapsible/portable cooler - great for some more mellow
adventures this fall.

Donation info is located at this link: http://cdtmontana.org/donate.html. Thank
you for doing what you can! I appreciate the rally-hat push this week. I
cannot wait to return to the office on Monday to see what
we've contributed over the weekend.

This is a great Friday, indeed!  Many thanks to each of you.

--
Shannon Freix
*Montana Wilderness Association

*www.cdtmontana.org*