[Cdt-l] CDT Integration

Bob Sartini bobsartini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:49:58 CST 2013

I've met minorities on the PCT and AT but not middle aged. Young men and
women from time to time but I would guess maybe 2% or so of hikers might be
black and maybe 5% Asian and I can't recall meeting anyone that I
understood to be Hispanic.  On the AT I've met dozens if not hundreds of
"urban" youth groups out for a week or so. I couldn't guess what it all
means or if "minorities" think it's a big problem or what remedy might be
if it is. I guess white people could stay home until minorities "catch up".

--
Everything is in Walking Distance