[Cdt-l] CDT Integration

Jeb X jebscell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:07:57 CST 2013

What does not enough minorities mean?
How are you defining white?
2013....lumping all white people together?

Just because you do not know them or see them, that doesn't mean they are
not out there.

On my CDT hike I saw every color on trail at some point.  I didn't keep
track because it does not matter to me what color the people on trail are.

I can see the fbook post.  Today I walked x miles with a minority. We
spread diversity and harmony across the galaxy.