[Cdt-l] NM Planning Help

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Thu Jan 17 20:12:39 CST 2013

Slap myself in on the side of the head- I have been to the Jim and Jenny's
side more than once and for some reason it just popped out of my memory.

I am looking forward to the Gila Wilderness- I have been wanting to  hike
that for years.

I have been "buying" Ley's maps for years, too, it seems, always hoping for
a shot at a nice section of the CDT.

I hope I can persuade JD to consider taking the train in Chama up to Cumbres
and then hike back from there.

Will see the hike gives us.

I watched the Francis Tapon video twice today for motivation.

I make colorado by June 1 I will be elated.

Everyone, thanks for the responses tonight.