[Cdt-l] Food Weight, ETC

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Fri Mar 1 13:46:48 CST 2013

you wouldn't believe the food that hikers left in the hiker box when we were angels - they would over pack food for the first 2 1/2 days and have a re-supply box waiting for them at the PO - they didn't seem to eat very much the first days on the trail - rudy even left some french freeze dried meals that later hikers took

Keith
Deming, NM