[Cdt-l] San Juan Mountains Daily Mileage

Tony Mason tony at greyrock.org
Sun May 5 10:27:02 CDT 2013

Drake,
I hike about the same mileage per day and found my mileage dropped by about
10% in the San Juans. This was with no snow. Snow levels in the San
Juans this year are half average but that could change. Lots of snow can
fall in May.
The San Juans start at Cumbres Pass end at Snow Mesa but either end  (the
Mogote Ridge in NM and La Garitas in CO) can have similar conditions.
Tony

--
Robert Anthony Mason MD
Windsor Family Clinic PC