[Cdt-l] sobos

Bob Sartini bobsartini at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 09:42:37 CST 2013

I did NM last year and hope to go north from Chama in 2014. At what
date am I likely to have no snow in the San Juans assuming a "normal"
snow year. Any guesses? I was thinking June 25th or so. Last year I
stopped May 24th, and there was a fair amount of snow on the Official
route coming into Chama.

--
Everything is in Walking Distance