[Cdt-l] sobos

Chris Pratt chris.pratt89 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 10:24:59 CST 2013

Hello,

Its looking like a high snow year.  Wolf Creek Ski Area already has +100
inches of snowfall with a +60" of base already.  So it is setting up for
a high snow year in the San Juan/Weminuchi area.

You can sign up for their ski area reports and this will give you a feel
for how its going.  Last year was a pretty low snow year in this part of
Colorado.

Chris