[Cdt-l] Carole, we support you!

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:23:59 CST 2014

Travis Naibert:  Since nobody knows or cares who you are, I’m certain that
your opinion regarding my work and my business partner will carry no weight
with anyone.  However, you mentioning my books is great advertisement.  I
received two orders very soon after your post.

HYOHA.

Jackie McDonnell
Yogi’s Books