[Cdt-l] Tune Up Your GPS....eTrax 30

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Fri Jan 17 17:04:13 CST 2014

Jerry, I have an eTrax 30.  I used it last year on my short trek in NM.  I
was able t successfully create routes with my Delorme map CD and get them
entered into the GPS and I successfully added a water cache that Keith
placed for me.  But there are a few things about it I can not figure out.

Just wondering if you ever use skype and if so, you would be interested in
maybe trying a GPS training class?

-Trew