[Cdt-l] Transport to Twin Lakes from Buena Vista?

Drew Smith jdrewsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:02:42 CDT 2014

If you were getting in earlier, I would say you should just hitch - there
is plenty of traffic on US285 and CO82 on the weekends.
An alternative is to call up some of the flyshops like ArkAnglers, or maybe
one of the many rafting outfits and ask how much they would charge for a
ride, as they are always ferrying clients around anyway.  I've done this in
the past on various sections of the CT and it has worked well, although it
can be a bit pricey.

Enjoy your hike
Drew (aka Happy Hour)