[Cdt-l] pacific northwest trail

Melanie Simmerman jennylind50 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 21:31:23 CDT 2014

FYI
My 2014 Pacific Northwest Trail Town Guide is now available on AMAZON both in paper and for Kindle. It's a good complement to Tim's PNT DIgest.

Amazon.com: Pacific Northwest Trail Town Guide

   Amazon.com: Pacific Northwest Trail Town Guide
Amazon.com: Pacific Northwest Trail Town Guide
View on www.amazon.com Preview by Yahoo

Take a stab at this trail after the CDT - it's a challenge with several tough bushwacks.
I'm in the process of hiking it and will be doing Oroville, WA to Concrete or Alger WA this summer.

Anyone know any trail angels or hikers in the Spokane area who may be willing to shuttle (will pay expenses)?
Melanie