[Cdt-l] Route question

BCSS bcss at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 14 09:10:21 CST 2015

Alan - I have been doing the field work to depict the "official" trail since 2009. Anything in the BC Mapbooks (except the Alternates book) depicts the officially designated National Scenic Trail. In the few places where the trail crosses private lands, easements have been procured by the USFS , BLM, or other appropriate agency.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown
Bear Creek Survey Service, LLC
3065 East 2nd Avenue