[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 90, Issue 6

Ron Dobra ghsron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:05:45 CST 2015

…that beat up, faded, full length chrome dome-
The sun shade in S. California-the rain/snow/deflection in Washington,
hunkering under at the monument.
The second one for all the CDT and the ADT…rain/sleet in the San Juans….sun
in Kansas-monsoon in Colorado and Utah.
I thought it wussy when I saw one on my 88/89 AT thru hike.
Don't leave home without it-worth the carry

zen quake