[Cdt-l] Getting back to the car in Lordsburg from NM / CO border

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 00:18:45 CDT 2015

Hi Mini Mart,
I'm curious why you view it a cardinal rule to hike toward your vehicle?  In our case, we're not absolutely sure where we're ending and we have a bit more slush time at the tail end of the trip as opposed to the front end.  I'll keep that in mind though about leaving the car somewhere and somehow getting down to Lordsburg at the front end.

-Porsche