[Cdt-l] getting off the trail in New Mexico

Josie josie1066 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:00:58 CDT 2015

We are section hikers heading south from Canada for several years. This year we start at Twin Lakes and hope to head as far south as Chama or Ghost Ranch. I have found some references to public transportation to Albuquerque from Chama, but does anyone know if there is public transportation from Ghost Ranch? Or have an opinion as to which is better or even have better alternatives? We could leave from Albuquerque or Santa Fe. We are completely unfamiliar with this area so any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Jo
CDT 2009 to ??
www.postholer.com/jo