[Cdt-l] Lake City hostel

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:12:16 CST 2016

Good stuff Karl.  We found Lake City to be one of our favorite spots in
Colorado in 2012 in large part because of how welcoming everyone was.  It's
a lovely little town and Lucky is a great host at Raven's Rest.  There was
no regular shuttle down that year, and it was a long hitch, but Lucky got
us back to trail after a zero and lots of fun.  There was live music just
across the fence from the hostel and with a plate of the best BBQ brisket
of the whole trail purchased by the pound at an old gas station turned into
a meat smoking heaven (I think it was called the BBQ Station) we had a
wonderful evening.  Great place!

Shroomer