[pct-l] Journal Entry

Tazz Katt tazzkatt at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:48:19 CDT 2006

Hello. New to PCT-L. I plan to thru-hike in 2008. I imagine I will be
sending a lot of questions in the future. I read Yogi's book (great book)
and she said that some people are looking for journal transcribers. I would
really like to do that for someone... or more than one someone... for their
2007 journey. I have posted this to Trail Journals but never got a response.
If anyone out there knows how I can do this, or if you want to discuss me
being your transcriber, please let me know.
Thanks!
Kathi